For the past few years I've wanted to do something big! - both for myself as a person and at the same time try and do something great for some very real Charities.

I stumbled onto Enduro India through a friend of mine and everything just made sense, so last week I jumped in with both feet!

In January 2011 I will ride a grueling 2000km of mainly off-road terrain through South India.

The ride will test my confidence, spirit and determination and will be both physically and mentally draining in the baking Indian sun.

The adventure will raise money for the

Rainbow Trust Children's Charity, Save the Children, CWS, and Adventure Ashram.


Full details of the event and the charities that will benefit are detailed on this site. Links to each charities site are also placed on the right hand side. If you would like to donate to these very worthy Charities please do so by Clicking the PayPal Donate button on this site, this ensures the donations are split evenly across the four charities.


I must be mad!

Read how this trip will help these very deserving charities here


I will be posting up all the fundraising events, big thank yous and documenting the trip, all on here - please stay tuned!

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Monster thank you to Butts Savouries and Kim Giles!!!!!!


Massive thanks to Mr Butt and Butts savouries (They really to provide Indian food to Savour), they very kindly collected £90 for the cause in our very own little collecting tin!!!!

Kim Giles also gets a huge thank you for hassling just over £70 from the boys and girls at direct legal and collections!

Thank you both!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment